Thursday, September 28, 2017

On September 28, 2017 by Unknown in    No comments
I’ve suffered with sensitive teeth for a while. Actually, more like 10 years. It makes me nervous around ice cream, and even worse, around my once-favourite smoothies, that I’ve learnt to drink through a straw. Like a 5-year-old. if you’ve ever experienced it, you’ll know it’s a pretty painful condition.


A few weeks ago in the supermarket I was on the hunt for new toothpaste and contemplated why I haven’t tried a sensitive toothpaste before. I wonder how effective they really are, but guessed there was no harm in trying, given I have an addiction to blended bananas for dessert at the moment. I there some Sensodyne Deep Clean into my basket.

14 days in, and I’m seriously happy I made that buying decision. Jeez, feeling kinda stupid I haven’t been on it for years.

Sensodyne Deep Clean means I can:
  • Bite into an apple straight from the fridge. Keeps them extra crisp and they make a great afternoon snack on warmer days.
  • Drink iced drinks without a straw
  • Not avoid my front teeth with spoons of ice cream
  • Stop drinking tepid water. I can drink straight from the water filter in the gym for first time. Yahoo!

Here’s a recipe I’ve begun to enjoy recently:



Simple Chocolate Ice Cream

Blend 2 frozen bananas, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon of cashew butter (or other favourite nut butter) and 1 tablespoon of cacao powder until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with your favourites – here I used cacao nibs and bee pollen with a slice of orange.

So delish when that sweet tooth hits. You can even add a scoop of your favourite protein powder for a post-workout brekkie or snack.

Source: the-fit-foodie

0 comments:

Post a Comment