Thursday, September 28, 2017

On September 28, 2017 by Unknown in    No comments
Since moving from the UK six years ago with one very humble suitcase in tow, I’ve mastered the art of the capsule wardrobe. I keep some classic staples that can be dressed up or down, and a few too many sports tights. That’s it. In fact, when I moved house recently, I filled just 1/4 of the wardrobe rails. What is up with that?! Well as Marie Kondo would say, I only keep things that bring me joy.


This tee is the newest addition to my wardrobe, and I’ll be sporting it for the most part of summer (and probably even winter). It sums me up quite perfectly, whilst allowing me to get away with bad hair days too. For just $89, that’s what I call an investment piece.

img_9288

I need a no-makeup tee too.

I’ll be wearing this to yoga, brunch with friends, grocery shopping, to the movies, to bed (see above!), running errands and just about everything in between. Thank you The Upside.

Did you know you can buy awesome workout gear (amongst other things) with Members Rewards Points directly online through David Jones? I didn’t even have to hit the shops for this baby. Perfect way to miss the sale crowds!
img_9289

Use your American Express Membership Rewards Points right here to get the coolest tee of the summer.

No points? No problems.

Girlfriend, you are missing out on a world of goodies without an AMEX. I’m not one to have heaps of credit cards (clearly I don’t have a clothes addiction to warrant it) BUT since signing up for my card a few months back I’ve saved heaps of money. When compared to other points programs, Membership Rewards points are a fast way to turn purchases into the things you love – such as new yoga gear, or that super cute vintage bike you have your eye on. American Express have a great rewards system giving members super benefits – including one free return domestic flight every year, cash back when you Shop Small, triple points on groceries, and heaps more. It’s seriously worth a bit of research so you can save your hard earnt pennies for all the things you love.

Source: the-fit-foodie

0 comments:

Post a Comment